Monday, November 22, 2021

Beyond Worthless


Release Year: 2017
Studio: PascalsSubSluts
Models: Misha Mayfair
Genres: All sex, Blowjob, Hardcore
Video language: English

We also have Misha masturbating for you of course. We sit her in my office chair to watch Ella Bella's scene and she loves it and starts to cum at the bit when Pascal fucks Ella up the arse for the first time without any warning. The look on Misha's face is priceless. They're good these solo vids with the girls watching PSS, aren't they? We're going to try and shoot them as often as we can but they're not for everybody (in terms of the girls wanting to watch PSS to get off). We'll do our best. And the reason Misha's not at the window is that I was formatting some really heavy-duty files on that computer and I couldn't play the movie on it smoothly enough for Misha to watch. Next time we do it, the girl will be back by the window where she belongs!
All you are is a worthless cuckold to me is a worthless cuckold like you. How do you like being my worthless cuckold to me but a worthless cuckold bitch. I will turn you into a worthless cuckold to me is a wo! rthless cuckold slave. Tanair my cockwhore anywhere sucks any cock any where, never says no to ANY cock!! Tanair my cocksucking cumrag lives to be a cocksucking cumdump never says no to ANY cock!!
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: mp4
Duration: 45:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2242kbps
Audio: 103kbps





File size: 779.6 MB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Czech Hunter The Best of Big Cock pt. 5

Release Year: 2020 Video language: English These guys are in a halfway house for a reason - usually fresh out of jail or prison, a...